AfriCan-AmeriCan Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
This AFAM AfriCan-AmeriCan t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more!
We made sure to source from a Participating Company of the Fair Labor Association and has committed to upholding the FLA Workplace Code of Conduct and Principles of Fair Labor and Responsible Sourcing throughout its entire supply chain.
We guarantee 100% SWEATSHOP FREE and Platinum WRAP Certified because doing things the right way has never been up for debate.
Our sourcing partner's Platinum W.R.A.P. certification is just a small indication of how hard we work to make our sewing and cutting floors pleasant, productive, comfortable places to be.
What Principles Does the WRAP Certification Include?
• Human resources management
• Health and safety standards
• Environmental and eco-friendly practices
• Legal compliance, including import/export, customs compliance, and security standards
We are a green company through and taking every opportunity to reduce our co2 emissions.
Our partners use 7x less water than average clothing manufacturers, and their manufacturing facilities produce almost no landfill because they recycle pretty much everything that can't be turned into a tee. produce almost no landfill because they recycle pretty much everything that can't be turned into a tee.
How? By optimizing the cutting to reduce plastic use, the excess fabric is recycled into many things like baby bibs or stuffing for upholstery. Let nothing go to waste!
Because of this, our shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
Making them comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|